Thursday, April 8, 2010

I need some snacky snacks

Who's hungry?  I am.  Devin is getting close to submitting his mission papers.  i need to quit dragging my feet and get that boy to his physical.  i gotta go teach my first discussion tonight-she cancelled last week.  Gotta look for some kind of snackedy snacks.  I'm having a random day and don't wanna do any housework,but since we're only doing survival laundy, i should do towels at least, maybe underwear.  Sorry, I'm having a mormon hangover from Easter.  Too much chocolate and now ima draggin.  gotta go scavenge and stare at the washer.    Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, just got a phone call with a better offer!  Goodbye, washer and dryer, I'm going to town.  Maybe i'll find a super cool poncho like i used to have in this pic.  Wish me luck.  I used to look like a super hero when i'd run with it flappin behind me.  Ponchos and snacks are fun.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! You sure are on a sugar hangover high! I kept thinking, what is she talking about? It's just one of those days.

    ReplyDelete


Followers



About Me

My photo
I raise kids of all kinds